M.A.B.E.F. SRL believes it is of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation.
That means, for example, that we:
• clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• restrict the collection of personal data to only the personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
• when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure that they are not used for other purposes;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
• respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
Use of personal data
When using our services and websites, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. We do not always process all the data below. That depends on which services and functionalities you choose to use on our websites. For example, we only process your CV when you apply online with us and your telephone number only when you make a contact request with us.
Depending on the services and functionalities that you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
• company details
• e-mail address
• user name
• information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a forum post or a message in the contact form
• profile name
• screen name
• Your surfing behavior on our websites
• Phone number
If you are 16 or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your details without permission for purposes other than what you gave them for.
It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
When You Contact Us Via Email
When you send an email to any M.a.b.e.f. department using our "Contact Us" feature your information is only kept until that area has satisfactorily replied to your enquiry. Your name and email address from that correspondence are not retained for any future marketing initiatives or
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to
Via A.Volta 77/79
21010 Cardano al Campo (VA)
or through an email to the address email@example.com in both cases with the Reference "Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current ID document or passport, at any time free of charge, to:
· Revocation of consent granted.
· To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed at M.a.b.e.f.
· To access their personal details.
· To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
· To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· To obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
· To get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted
· To request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Control Authority.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on 23 May 2018